The Fenestra Resolutions are the values and beliefs that the Co-op operates by and the value it provides to its Members and Suppliers.
- Add value to our Members and our suppliers.
- Focus on being an efficiently-run co-op, and leave sales and marketing to our Members.
- Invite only individuals who run their business ethically, respectfully and responsibly to join Fenestra.
- Support and champion our Members’ independence and ability to run their businesses as they see fit.
- Develop the best purchasing programs so our Members have a compelling reason to support them.
- Believe every Member’s involvement is critical to Fenestra’s significance, longevity and growth.
- Promote the sharing of best practices among Fenestra Members so they can become stronger, better-run fabricators.
- Consider rebates as earned over and above the locally competitive price negotiated by our Members.
- Keep the business affairs of Fenestra, our Members, our Suppliers and our programs strictly confidential.
- Offer learning opportunities to our Members’ employees to help them build their careers and make connections within Fenestra as our next generation of leaders.
- Agree that Fenestra will be governed by Co-operative principles.